Job opportunity - Head of Software Development
Mansoft is the leading Nordic provider of theatre production planning software and in the forefront of helping theatres to streamline their daily work through software solutions. We have developed a state of the art SaaS -solution called Theatron, and we are expanding our operations and customer base within Europe, Russia and USA. Our office is located in Turku Finland.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Head of Software development to lead our four-person software development team. The main focus of the Head of development is to oversee all development output, implement best practises, streamline the development processes and standardize our working methodologies. You will also participate in the software development, so hands on attitude and knowledge of the various tools and solutions that we are currently using is required.
Amongst other responsibilities this will include:
- Raising standards across the development team, with a focus on delivery
- Reviewing our Agile development processes and implementing improvements
- Updating our approach to coding standards and web/application development
- Integrating software development effectively in our overall product lifecycle process
- Leading, coaching and mentoring the development team into a world class operation
- Participating in the software development work
- The ideal candidate will come from a software/web development background, and will have experience of managing a software development team, and delivering complex projects based on Microsoft stack and .NET development technologies.
- A strong understanding of digital product development, general web-based technologies and the ability to deliver against customer requirements will be essential.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Finnish and in English
- Experience in the performing arts industry is an asset as well as language skills in addition to Finnish and English.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
Why Mansoft? The work we do is challenging and meaningful and there is lots of it. We offer you the change to grow with us and build your career and Mansoft to be even more successful. Competitive salary and benefits are included.
Interested? Please apply and send an email with your CV and application, including your desired salary. If you have questions about the job or the company, please contact CEO Samu Bäckman, samu.backman(a)mansoft.fi or +358 44 770 0060. Looking forward to receiving your application!